Tuesday, the 4th of July in Newton
will be filled with activities for all ages stretching from 10AM – 10PM
(weather date for Fireworks is July 5th @9PM)
10AM – 12PM ***Kids Morning
Newton Centre Playground, Tyler Terrace
- Families and children ages 3 – 12 years
- Take part in the Grand Pet Parade, Decorated Doll Carriage Promenade, the Teddy Bear Parade, and the Foot Races
- FREE ice cream cones, donated by Cabot’s Ice Cream.
Noon – 9PM ***Main Events
Albemarle Field/Halloran Sports Complex (Albemarle Field, off Watertown Street, Rt 16)
- Kiddie amusement rides, face painting, craft vendors, assortment of food trucks, and free entertainment all day.
- Open Air Market
- Handmade and International Crafts
- Food trucks
- Aerial Gymnastics demonstrations by Gravity Alternative Movement
- 1PM – 4PM Entertainment in the Gazebo including Constantine the Magician, YCCA Students & D’Allegro Band
- 6PM – Bo & Bill Winiker Band. Dance or hang out with a picnic dinner.
In case of rain, all activities will be cancelled and fireworks will take place at 9pm on July 5th.
Please consider making a donation. For the past 27 years, Newton Community Pride has sponsored the July 4th Festivities for the City of Newton. With the help of sponsors, this celebration has been totally free to the public. Send a check payable to Newton Community Pride to 1000 Commonwealth Avenue, Newton, MA 02459 or use your credit card to make a tax deductible donation on-line.
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter!
Our weekly newsletter will arrive in your inbox in the wee hours of the night on Saturdays. Unsubscribe any time. Gmail users: if you don’t see our newsletter, be sure to check your Promotions folder.